Monday, June 17, 2013

Katie made it to Orlando! June 17, 2013


Fam!

 

I made it to Florida and am sleeping at the mission home tonight :) It is SO gorgeous here!! So green, so much water EVERYWHERE! A thunderstorm started during a testimony meeting tonight and is gone already haha! I love it!

 

There was no problems at the airport. I actually talked quite a bit about what I'm doing and our church to a lady I sat next to on the plane! She was very sweet and is in awe with the MoTab and Salt Lake City. oooh ya!!!

 

I probably shouldn't be writing a whole lot but they gave me permission to let you know that I made it here safely and loving it. I will find out who my trainer is tomorrow! Ah! Right now I'm waiting to be interviewed by the mission president :) They seem to be very cute people. I'm even more excited to meet the new president in a couple week!! 

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I can't tell you how much comfort it was to talk to you guys and hear your voices. ah! iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!!! THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!!!! 

 

-Sister Kirkham

 

No comments:

Post a Comment